Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fadelow - nu metal

You can read more about this band in the MY BANDS section. This material was recorded at home basically. I figured I can mix the stuff my boys record if they do it as I say. So Ivan bought a little Behringer mixer, a Shure SM58 Beta and the recording was started. They couldn't record the drums since they didn't have a multi-channel sound card so the drums were done using Kontakt or Battery, I don't remember. The guitars are a Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier recorded using Shure Sm58 Beta through a little Behringer mixer. The guitar Used was a US Ibanez 7 stringer. The bass was done trough Zoom 505, the instrument was a Ibanez SR 305 if I remember correctly. I recorded the vocals in Ivan's room in Belgrade on the same mike we used for the guitars. I mixed the material at home before recording vocals and it all came together nicely.

Check it out at:
www.myspace.com/fadelow

0 comments:

Post a Comment