Saturday, September 25, 2010

Monument - mo' death metal

Now this is one brutal band. I met them first when they opened the up the stage for us while I was the singer in Draconic. That was my first time in Banja Luka in Bosnia and they were our host there. Before this gig I've never heard them play. The next day when we went to do the gig I heard them and I couldn't believe my eyes and ears how aggressive this band is. So, we got to know each other back in the days, and after they recorded their material at home they asked me if I'd mix it. I told them that they should send it to me so I can see what it's like. I loved songs instantly and decided that I'll do it. I was inspired with songs and a rough mix was born. When I sent it to them they loved it and were thrilled to hear the rest so that's how we finally ended up working together. You can listen to their EP promo in the Youtube video below.

www.myspace.com/monumentmetal

0 comments:

Post a Comment