Saturday, September 25, 2010

Mortero - melodic ethno metalcore

Mortero is a melodic metalcore band with an ethno feeling to it. Before I heard them play live the fans only said good things about them. When I met them I realized that these guys know how to party so we had a great time recording this material. It was a summer, need we say more? Beer and goulash  were a standard part of our diet since Mortero has 2 excellent cooks on the microphones. When we started recording I had a strange feeling since I've never heard such styles mixed in this exact way. You can always say some bands are death metal, some black, nu, alternative etc, but this is something a little different. The band brought the drums from Violent Chapter the 6505+ from Problems and the process  of recording started. The recording of the full material took about 30 days, not counting the post production and the mastering. You can check out the stuff we recorded on their myspace page below. My personal favorite is song is "Summer Breeze".

www.myspace.com/morteroband



Get Flash now!

In order to listen or view this content you will have to upgrade your version of Flash.

0 comments:

Post a Comment